Adequate transportation and related infrastructure remain a critical need in El Paso; without them, El Paso’s progress will be stymied. State transportation funding has literally dried up and our challenge is to find new ways of generating funds to meet transportation needs.
José will work in partnership with key stake holders to ensure that El Paso’s transportation system is fully developed, including roads and mass transit.
Transportation News and Statements>/b>
- Let them stay! April 24, 2017
- Rodríguez’s bill to establish a statewide Tom Lea Trail passes committee April 20, 2017
- Senator Rodríguez’s scrap tire bill passes Senate April 4, 2017
- Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse April 3, 2017
- Senator Rodríguez’s statement on the Senate budget March 28, 2017
- Report from the 85th Texas Legislature March 26, 2017
- Senator José Rodríguez receives Senate Committee appointments January 18, 2017
- Invest in what makes the border great August 9, 2015
- 84th Legislative Session summary of accomplishments June 4, 2015
- State Sen. José Rodríguez’s statement on accomplishments of the 84th Legislature June 1, 2015