Adequate transportation and related infrastructure remain a critical need in El Paso; without them, El Paso’s progress will be stymied. State transportation funding has literally dried up and our challenge is to find new ways of generating funds to meet transportation needs.
José will work in partnership with key stake holders to ensure that El Paso’s transportation system is fully developed, including roads and mass transit.
Transportation News and Statements>/b>
- Invest in what makes the border great August 9, 2015
- 84th Legislative Session summary of accomplishments June 4, 2015
- State Sen. José Rodríguez’s statement on accomplishments of the 84th Legislature June 1, 2015
- State Sen. Rodríguez statement on the budget May 29, 2015
- Senator José Rodríguez statement on SB 5, the transportation bill March 4, 2015
- Gov’s State of State: Education and infrastructure focus on point; border security remarks disappointing February 17, 2015
- Optimism for the future January 12, 2015
- Pre-Session bill filing; follow bills as they progress December 7, 2014
- The road ahead July 24, 2013
- Political Medicine July 12, 2013